Monday, June 7, 2010

2008 High Definition Riesling


This was the next bottle in a seemingly unending string of Rieslings. I like Riesling, but everyday has been a bit much for me and I am looking forward to a country next week with completely dry wines. All that being said I had a wine to taste and here is the review.

I usually do not care about the packaging to much, but this was so bad I had to try the wine to see what it tasted like.

The color was pale yellow. All of the Rieslings this week have had very similar coloring.

The aromas were of peaches and nectarines. The flavors were peaches, nectarines and I found this to be the driest of the Rieslings I have had this week. It was still off-dry, but I thought the sweetness was well integrated.

Still put off by the label, but the wine is good and at around $15 I think its a good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment